As a Production Operative Apprentice, you will contribute to the production operations – producing steel components to car makers.
Salary will start at £7,488.00 per year (under review)
Hourly rate will begin at £4 per hour, increasing to £4.50 per hour after 6 months depending on performance.
- Producing shaped products
- Producing products by assembly or processing operations
- Quality checking to ensure compliant with company standards
- Ensuring your work station is clean and efficient.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Good team working skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of standard operation procedures and following written instructions
- Good dexterity (hand skills)
- Good attention to detail
- Experience of working to challenging targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attitude and commitment
- Understanding of health and safety measures
- Good level of literacy and numeracy*
*All applicants must have achieved between Levels 3 – 9 (Grades A – D prior 2017) in Maths and English.
Applicants must be 16 years or over.
Apprenticeship Start Date: September 2019.
Applications accepted from 1st April 2019 to 30th June 2019.
All applications are to be marked FAO Libby Carr – UTA.
CV and covering letters can be submitted by email to UPUK.Recruitment@unipres.com
Enter – Production Operative Apprentice in the ‘Subject’ line
or post to: Unipres (UK) Limited, Human Resources, Cherry Blossom Way, Sunderland, SR5 3NT.