As a technical apprentice administrator, you will be supporting the Production Engineering department working closely with all teams to improve effectiveness and service delivery; you will be skilled in planning and project support. You will have the experience and skills to work in a busy organisation and be meticulous with the way you work, keeping accurate and legible records.
Salary will be circa £16,691 (depending upon experience) with percentage increase following successful completion of probation period.
Working hours for this position are detailed below, however overtime may be required.
Monday – Thursday: 7:45am – 4:30pm
Friday: 7:45am – 2:10pm
- Producing shaped products
- Producing products by assembly or processing operations
- Quality checking to ensure compliant with company standards
- Ensuring your work station is clean and efficient.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Planning & recording preventive maintenance
- Running reports and daily KPI achievement
- Quoting and ordering critical spares and liaising with purchasing buyers
- Liaising with contractors for planned site maintenance
- Updating information systems for Health & Safety – Environmental
- Supporting engineering projects and new model development
- Supporting cost reduction activities and continues improvement
- Updating visual management and providing data for management
- As a confident and perceptive individual, previous technical administration experience is desirable with excellent communication and administration skills, you will have the ability to work within a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft office applications
- A willingness to learn new skills
- A flexible approach to work
- A good telephone manner and the ability to engage with suppliers
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent work place organisational skills
or posted to: Maureen Askew, HR Dept, Unipres (UK) Limited, Human Resources, Cherry Blossom Way, Sunderland, SR5 3NT.