Unipres (UK) Ltd requires a Business Administration Apprentice to join the Production Control Team. This role will involve assisting the department with labels, counts and other adhoc duties. This is an exciting opportunity to work in an organisation with the most up to date technology in the industry and receive top class education whilst earning.
What will the apprentice be doing?
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Learning internal systems for stocks
- Be involved with label printing and issuing for car parts
- Assist with counts on parts in storage
- Coordinate and plan orders and adjust schedules for timely delivery
- Work with cross-functional teams to complete orders on time within customer specification
- Resolve queries both internally and externally
- Perform related duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful apprentice will be fully supported by the Production Control department to understand their role and trained in all aspects. You will be expected to work independently and as part of a team which will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services.
The qualification the apprentice will receive is a Level 3 Business Administration and will be completed with an assessor at Sunderland College (training provider) one day a week. This can be in person or via Microsoft Teams. This qualification will support you in your role by exploring different aspects of business and administration techniques.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression onto a full-time employee and potentially a higher-level apprenticeship to expand knowledge may be available upon completion.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £14,511.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
What can we offer you?
- Annual holiday entitlement of 26 days and 8 Bank Holiday (company shut down in summer and Christmas
- SMART working – ability to work from home 2 days per week and adjust start time +/- 2 hours
- Free onsite car park
- Free electric car charging points on site
- Car lease scheme
- Pension (GPP) 4.5% employee and 4.5% employer
- Life Assurance 4x pensionable pay (after 1 years service for GPP members)
- Private healthcare
- On-site occupational health support
- Company sick pay
- Enhanced paternity leave
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Profit share
- Sports and social club
- Long service awards
- Monthly prize draw
- On- site canteen
Apply on here: https://indeedhi.re/41yHCCJ or
Find an apprenticeship: https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/1000219004